FIRE assists accepted single students in finding roommates. Upon request, accepted students may receive a Roommate Request form. Students will then be sent a list with contact information for incoming and current students who are also in need of housing. Students may then contact those on that list to work out housing arrangements.
The approximate cost of tuition, and fees for a full-time semester at FIRE is 180,00 FCFA ($360.00). Books and course materials must be purchased separately
FBI does offer its own financial aid scholarships, based on available funds, to students who qualify. Financial aid awards apply toward the cost of tuition only. All students are guaranteed fair and equal treatment in the awarding of financial aid. Accepted applicants may request a Financial Aid packet. Completed Financial Aid packets must be deposited at school offices one month before new semester.
Student Commitment to Excellence
FIRE students should possess a commitment to excellence in every area of life, possessing a level of maturity that enables God to entrust them with the calling to which He has appointed them. Each FIRE student is expected to commit to pursue a standard of excellence by doing the following:
• Daily spend time in God’s presence through prayer, the Word of God, worship, and devotion.
• Pursue academic excellence and integrity.
• Cultivate positive social relationships.
• Act in ways that promote peace and edify the body of Christ.
• Exercise good campus citizenship and stewardship.
• Respect the rights and property of others.
• Conduct oneself in moral, ethical, and spiritual purity according to God’s Word.
• Abide by established campus standards, including dress code and attendance policies, and help others to abide by these same standards.