A School to Equip a New Generation of Leaders
Our need for leaders is so great and candidates for leadership are so few. We can no longer ignore the fact that we are falling behind in one of our fundamental duties: that of reproducing leaders. Not just leaders, but honest and effective leaders.
We at FBI hope to accomplish and provide the following to students:
- Students will become more aware of their personal leadership identity.
- Students will be more aware of how they view others.
- Student will develop servant leadership qualities
- Students will be able to apply the leadership skills and behaviors learned.
- Students will raise their awareness of what constitutes an effective leader.
- Students will be action oriented and agents for change.
- To use the ministry and your leadership role in it to influence people for Christ.
- Helps develop deeper intimacy with Jesus Christ. (John 15:5)
- Helps to live dependently on God through fervent prayer. (James 5:16)
- Provides an environment that will guide leaders onto God’s agenda for their lives. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Trains leaders to apply biblical principles. (Matthew 5:16)
- Equips and motivates Christian leaders to be ambassadors for Christ. (2 Corinthians. 5:20)
- Leads to champions of ministry in the marketplace. (Hebrews 10:24, 25)