FIRE Bible Institute is not only committed to the spiritual development of our students, but we also endeavor to provide a strong academic environment in which our students can be trained. We are committed to equipping our students by grounding them in the Word of God and in sound theological teaching, as well as providing hands-on opportunities for our students to be trained in various areas of ministry.
FIRE Bible Institute offers several different programs in which students may enroll:
• FBI awards a Certificate of Leadership&Ministry to students who successfully complete the first years of our program with a total of 30 credit hours.
• FBI awards a Diploma inLeadership &Ministryto students who successfully complete our two years program with a total of 66 credit hours.
• FBI also awards a Bachelor in Leadership &Ministrydegree to students who successfully complete our three years program with a total of 120 credit hours.
You should apply as early as possible to allow time for the processing of your application. All applicants must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission:
Students will be expected to live in accordance with godly principles as stated in the FIRE Bible Institute Student Commitment to Excellence.
* (GCE A Level) or other.
* 18 years of age.
* Non-refundable 10,000 FCFA application fee.
* 1 . Apply Online. 2. Download the application.
Tuition190,00 FCFA ($380.00) per year. Books and course materials must be purchased separately.
FBI does offer its own financial aid scholarships, based on available funds, to students who qualify. Financial aid awards apply toward the cost of tuition only. All students are guaranteed fair and equal treatment in the awarding of financial aid. Accepted applicants may request a Financial Aid packet. Completed Financial Aid packets must be deposited at school offices one month before new semester.